What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile gadget by adjusting the settings of your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our website as well as that of many others that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functions and features of this site. It is thus recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
VISOR only collects non-identifiable web traffic data for analysis. We neither collect nor store any personal information.
- how much time you spend on our site;
- the specific sections and pages that you visit;
- your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address;
- the date and the time of your visit;
- the device type and the operating system you use;
- what site you came from before visiting ours;
- search terms you use;
- your geographic location; and
- other relevant metrics detailed in the official Google developer guide on cookies.
VISOR also uses Facebook Pixel, which helps measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns. Facebook Pixel tracks the following:
- if you’re simultaneously logged into Facebook while visiting our site;
- the pages you visit;
- the date and the time of your visit; and
- other relevant metrics detailed in Facebook Business’s advertiser help center.
We also use a Facebook comments plug-in so you can leave a comment on our articles with your Facebook profile. This leads to higher-quality discussions and more relevant topics. For more information about this, visit the Facebook for Developers page.
Hopefully, this has clarified things for you. As previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case they do interact with one or more features you use on our site. Our cookies policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator.
If you’re still looking for more information, you may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.