Every year, Subaru Philippines holds “SubieFest” where the Palm Challenge and the Grand Roadshow are staged. But thanks to the pandemic, the event is canceled. While that may be a sad development, Motor Image Pilipinas has something to cheer up the automaker’s fans. It is offering enticing deals for those eyeing a new Subaru car this September.
Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight
- Discounted price of P1,728,000 or
- Low down payment of P178,000 or
- P40,000 worth of complimentary service vouchers and an optional GT Lite bodykit
XV 2.0i-S EyeSight
- Discounted price of P1,698,000 or
- Low down payment of P89,000
Evoltis 2.4 Touring EyeSight
- Discounted price of P3,380,000
Outback 2.5i-T EyeSight
- P50,000 introductory discount for reservations made during promo period
- Cash discounts on the Levorg, the WRX and other Forester variants
Aside from these enticing deals, Subaru also has a special promo for frontliners. Essential workers and their family members can get a P20,000 discount on top of other promos currently offered. To avail, just present a valid PRC license, IATF ID or company ID.
Lastly, if you walk in or book an appointment with a sales consultant, you’ll get special merchandise. Test-drive a Subaru and you’ll receive another premium gift.
All offers are valid until September 30, 2021.